Highland Park Christmas Light Tours
Carriage Service in Highland Park Texas
Make this a holiday season to remember - Ride through the elaborately decorated neighborhoods of Highland Park Texas in a beautiful horse-drawn carriage.
Use the button below to book your 2018 Highland Park Christmas Light Tour. Thank you!
The Highland Park Christmas light Tradition
Touring the beautiful lights and homes of Highland Park has been a grand tradition of the holiday season for many years. The leisurely pace of a horse-drawn carriage ride allows you to see and appreciate the beauty of the homes and lights of Highland Park at this joyous time of the year. We are delighted to offer carriage service in Highland Park again this year and hope you will come spend an hour of your holiday with us.
FAQ For Highland Park Christmas Light Tours
- The 2018 pick up location is: 4510 Buena Vista St, Dallas, TX 75205, Weirs Clearance Center. One block from the old pick up location at Cafe Madrid.
- The carriages hold 4-6 average sized adults ( 6 is the most we will allow no exceptions.) The 10 Passenger Surrey Carriage holds 8-10 average sized adults (10 is the limit no exceptions.) Seating capacity is based on manufacturer's guidelines and can vary depending on the size and age of the passengers.
- We provide the ride, blankets, and Christmas tunes. You are welcome to bring hot chocolate and snacks but please be courteous and do not leave behind spills and trash for the next passengers.
- Please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled time. The rides are 1 hour long - there is a 15 minute break between each for the horses to get a drink and catch a breather. We will not interrupt their break or the next scheduled ride should you choose to be tardy. Your ride will just be shortened accordingly.
- We have no hidden fees. The prices listed in our reservation system are what you will pay. Please also notice that there are some discounts offered early in the season.
- Weather - Canceling due to weather is up to our discretion. Rain can mean slick streets and low visibility. Safety is our number one priority. Should we feel the weather could cause dangerous street conditions for horses, clients or drivers - we will contact you by 3pm the day of your ride. You will be given the option to reschedule or receive a refund.
- No Refunds unless we cancel due to hazardous weather conditions- should something arise - we will be happy to reschedule your ride with 24 hrs advanced notice.
All rides need to be scheduled through the online reservation system, links at top of page, and must be paid for in full in advance. Please be sure that you receive a confirmation email after booking your reservation. If you don't get an email confirming your reservation, you probably don't have one.
Should you have a question not answered here please feel free to call or email. We will get back to you as soon as possible but please be patient as this is our busiest season.
Christmas in July – Highland Park Carriage Ride Raffle
We are always slow in July and August because we are in Texas and it is HOT!!!!!!
We generally plan on business to be slow this time of year, however the drought has caused hay and feed prices to spike.
We have decided to raffle off a Highland Park Christmas Light Tour carriage ride, to ensure that the horses can enjoy the care free life they have grown accustomed to, with the best quality hay and feed available, during these dry months.
Details are as follows:
Chances are 1 for $25.00 or 2 for $45.00.
You pick a number between 1 and 200. Once all “chances” have been sold, we will do a Facebook Live random drawing to select the winner(s)
To pick your number(s), you can send money either via paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or e-mail email@example.com and we can send you a credit card invoice. If you elect paypal, there is a comment section where you can send in your choice of numbers (1st choice, 2nd choice and 3rd choice). If you choose to e-mail, please include your choices on the e-mail. Either way, once payment has been confirmed, you will receive an e-mail letting you know what number you chose is your entry. PLEASE INSURE WE HAVE YOUR CORRECT NAME, PHONE #, AND E-MAIL ADDRESS
We are probably about a week out from getting the Highland Park schedule up and running on the website.
We are planning to run November 23 – December 31, 2018. Winner will have their choice of date and time (apart from December 24 and December 25).
Winner will have their choice of the Cinderella Carriage (6-8 average sized adults) valued at $225 for the hour ride, Vis-à-vis (4-6 average sized adults) valued at $185 for the hour ride, or the Wagon (8-10 average sized adults) valued at $300 for the hour ride.
For more information on the Highland Park Christmas Light Tours, please see the Christmas page on our website: www.brazoscarriage.com
We will regularly update our Facebook page with availability of numbers and estimated date/time for the drawing of the winner.
BRAZOS CARRIAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All Highland Park Christmas Light Tours must be booked and payment made using the online reservation system. By using the online reservation system to schedule your holiday light tour you agree to pay for this service and understand that it is a non-refundable service.
Also see our Terms and Conditions Page.
Santa carriage arrivals, private party, and carriage service for corporate events are our specialty. Call for information and reservations.
4-6 Passenger Carriage
8-10 Passenger Carriage
6-8 Passenger Cinderella
8-10 Passenger Wagon